Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possibly stupid question, but I need an answer...

3 posters

Go down

Possibly stupid question, but I need an answer... Empty Possibly stupid question, but I need an answer...

Post  Stefan Escayg Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:39 pm

Hey, I'm new to this fed and everything, so I don't know if anyone else has the same issue...but there's always an annoying "ads by google" box thing in the middle of the threads that blocks out part of the words, so I can never fully understand what is being said at a certain point. This will drive me insane...so is there a way to get that out of there? Does anyone else have this problem?

Stefan Escayg

Back to top Go down

Possibly stupid question, but I need an answer... Empty Re: Possibly stupid question, but I need an answer...

Post  Hades Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:05 pm

I had the same problems a couple of days ago but now it's gone. I really don't know what is causing that.
Hades
Hades

Character sheet
Level: 25
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Possibly stupid question, but I need an answer... Empty Re: Possibly stupid question, but I need an answer...

Post  Jason Campbell Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:42 pm

I got the same, and it won't go...
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down