Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

Jason Campbell's open challenge(sorry guys this is my last rp its just i didn't realise i was on warzone and all my other one were too short thanks)

4 posters

Go down

Jason Campbell's open challenge(sorry guys this is my last rp its just i didn't realise i was on warzone and all my other one were too short thanks) Empty Jason Campbell''s open challenge(sorry guys this is my last rp its just i didn''t realise i was on warzone and all my other one were too short thanks)

Post  Jason Campbell Tue May 12, 2009 10:50 am

--a new video comes on the titantron,the crowd stare in wonderment and start to get excited--

Leo:This is one of our newest and in my opinion most exciting wrestlers....Jason Campbell !!!

Aaron:He is an amazing high flying wrestler but can also ground and pound !

Leo:whats more he is straight out of the backyard scene !

--Jason Campbell arrives below the titantron and walks forward onto the ramp--

Aaron:THERE HE IS !!!

--The crowd start cheering at the new wrestler, he runs to both sides of the ramp with his arms high above his head, milking the admiration--

Leo:The crowd seem to be cheering for him, i can't wait for his announcement - i wonder what its about ?

--He walks down the ramp high-fiving a few of the young fans along the aisle, he gets to the ring and grabs a microphone.--

Jason Campbell:Thank-you, you fans are what makes E.........B.........'DUBYA !!!

--Crowd cheers--

Jason Campbell:Now....onto the serious business.....I want a match tonight....anyone can answer it thats why....

--Crowd wait......--

Jason Campbell:..........this is an OPEN CHALLENGE !!!

--Crowd cheer wildly--

Aaron:An open challenge that means anyone can come out here and fight Jason Campbell !

Leo:Will anyone answer it though ?

Aaron:If i had my gear i would get up there and fight him myself...but as it happens i don't...

Leo:Sure you would. Your just afraid of getting your !BEEP! kicked....

--Crowd cheer as Jason Campbell once again raises the microphone to his lips--

Jason Campbell:I don't care if your a unknown jobber or the GM of Warzone himself !

--Crowd Cheer--

Leo:Big statement by Jason Campbell there i really want someone to answer his challenge - I want to see him in action !

--Crowd start to cheer as someone's video comes on the titantron--

Last edited by Jason Campbell on Thu May 14, 2009 8:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Jason Campbell's open challenge(sorry guys this is my last rp its just i didn't realise i was on warzone and all my other one were too short thanks) Empty Anyone Can Answer

Post  Jason Campbell Tue May 12, 2009 10:52 am

anyone can answer my challenge for the start of next season hopefully..
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Jason Campbell's open challenge(sorry guys this is my last rp its just i didn't realise i was on warzone and all my other one were too short thanks) Empty Re: Jason Campbell's open challenge(sorry guys this is my last rp its just i didn't realise i was on warzone and all my other one were too short thanks)

Post  The Hitman Tue May 12, 2009 12:12 pm

ignore

Last edited by The Hitman on Tue May 12, 2009 12:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

Jason Campbell's open challenge(sorry guys this is my last rp its just i didn't realise i was on warzone and all my other one were too short thanks) Empty MAybe we have a feud

Post  Jason Campbell Tue May 12, 2009 12:14 pm

maybe we could feud for a bit Hitman
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

Back to top Go down

Jason Campbell's open challenge(sorry guys this is my last rp its just i didn't realise i was on warzone and all my other one were too short thanks) Empty Re: Jason Campbell's open challenge(sorry guys this is my last rp its just i didn't realise i was on warzone and all my other one were too short thanks)

Post  The Hitman Tue May 12, 2009 12:16 pm

maybe, ask dylan for this match, then we'll look into this.
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Tue May 12, 2009 12:30 pm

maybe hitman you should look and see that you are on nightmare but Jason this is your best RP Wink
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hitman Tue May 12, 2009 12:47 pm

i was on warzone when i posted this neli
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post  Underkane Tue May 12, 2009 12:53 pm

let me put it this way hitman let's let that one slide. Jason much better I am glad that you took my advice if you can keep rping like that it will be much better.

Underkane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down