Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opening Show Announcements

3 posters

Go down

Opening Show Announcements Empty Opening Show Announcements

Post  GM King Neli Sun May 24, 2009 10:11 am

--Go Hard, Go Home hits the PA System as GM King Neli appears on the ramp with a quiet audience--
Blake Limit: I see these fans still haven't learned about giving the respect they deserve to give to people such as King Neli?
Andrew Rushmore: Well when Neli treats them better maybe they will actually like him Blake
GM King Neli: As you all know...EBW isn't the best federation in the world...But hey, Is starting from the top and staying there much fun? To some it may be but I know for a fact to most it isn't...EBW may not be the best but we have the potential to be the best...And to make this potential shine I need to take action...Or I don't need to take action in other words...
Andrew Rushmore: What is he talking about not talking action?
Blake Limit: I have no clue but I think he is out here to tell us Andrew
GM King Neli: What I mean by that is...I QUIT...Not as General Manager...But as a EBW Wrestler...At the end of the show I will rip my contract in half and you will not see me in the ring to wrestle for some time now
Andrew Rushmore: What? Why? I may not like him but he is a great wrestler

--A mixture of boo's and cheer's are heard through out the arena--
Blake Limit: Well I agree on the great wrestler bit
GM King Neli: With my quitting as a superstar I don't have to worry about things such as getting injured and not taking care of EBW or not enough time to manage EBW...This way my main focus will be to make EBW the best there is and the best there ever was
--The fans erupt in an EBW chant--
GM King Neli: Now that is off my chest...All the rumors that me and Jenna may get back together on EBW.com are all faulse...Me and Jenna are finished as she admitted to me that what Stealthy showed us last week was true...And this doesn't bother me one bit as it gives me more focus on EBW
Andrew Rushmore: I kinda liked Jenna...they suited as a couple
Blake Limit: Really? Your seeing things...They did not go one bit
GM King Neli: Now last but not least...Alkatraz...At Alkatraz there will be two elimination chambers...One for Warzone and winner will win the EBW Title...And the main event for Nightmare which the defending champion Stealthy will enter as champion and defend his title...As you saw last week Bulldozing Monster beat Jyhad Ali so he has already qualified for the Elimination Chamber...
Blake Limit: Alkatraz should be interesting if it was anything like Sole Survivor
GM King Neli: The Intercontinental Title will also be defended at Alkatraz...Since JMac has a rematch clause he came to my office earlier tonight and told be that he was cashing it in tonight but I told him it wasn't fair on Monkey to defend his title twice in two weeks...So I told him he will face Monkey at Alkatraz for the Intercontinental Title...But he only agreed to this if he got Monkey one on one tonight so I granted him his match...Tonight also Joey Icarus will take on Maverick for the Young Guns Title...Since Maverick was cheated out of his tag team titles...He will get a shot at Joey tonight
Blake Limit: Now that is a match to look forward to

Andrew: Sure is
GM King Neli: Ok I have entertained you long enough...enjoy the show!!
--GM King Neli leaves the ramp with the fans left dazed by all the information they just took in--
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Opening Show Announcements Empty Re: Opening Show Announcements

Post  Ja Phipps Sun May 24, 2009 10:28 am

i just want to clear soming up. Me and MK4E had agreed to fued for the title after his match against JMac this week (If MK retained) but now i am out of a fued for the rest of the season since you moved it to alkatraz??

Ja Phipps
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 1
Class: Strength

Back to top Go down

Post  GM King Neli Sun May 24, 2009 11:55 am

JP I will tell you how it is gonna go sorry but we can't do it any other way I will PM you now
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ja Phipps Sun May 24, 2009 1:12 pm

ive got something in mind, i have offered somerlund a world title fued if he can fit me into it. but i would need a bit of help in the editing department so i dont look like im getting squashed every match, if that doesnt happen then i will PM you and tell you.

Ja Phipps
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 1
Class: Strength

Back to top Go down

Post  I Love Cough Sun May 24, 2009 1:39 pm

Should I add the "rumour" on the website...
I Love Cough
I Love Cough

Character sheet
Level: 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Ja Phipps Sun May 24, 2009 2:08 pm

maybe, but maybe we shoudl wait till lund's responce

Ja Phipps
Admin
Admin