Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

first show rp (i need help with this one)

4 posters

Go down

first show rp (i need help with this one) Empty first show rp (i need help with this one)

Post  @ MR. ATPW Mon May 04, 2009 2:02 pm

i'm looking for a tag team to rp against for the first show if you accepts ill let you in on it before i post it but i want it to be a surprise for now
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

first show rp (i need help with this one) Empty Re: first show rp (i need help with this one)

Post  Frozen King Thu May 07, 2009 3:46 pm

me and hitman are a tag team you can rp with us but we want to build up to a tag title match
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet
Level: 4
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

first show rp (i need help with this one) Empty Re: first show rp (i need help with this one)

Post  @ MR. ATPW Thu May 07, 2009 5:47 pm

um i cant build up to a tag title match because i dont have a tag partner he left just recently i was thinking i could do something on the lines of me going out there and waiting on my partner who doesnt show up and you two double team me and get the titles but you are on nightmare right
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Underkane Fri May 08, 2009 11:35 am

1stly. FK hitman is already in an rp. Secondlay i will be your tag partner maverick and cos it is me vs hitman we can inclde tag matches in the rivalry if you two (ie. Fk and maverick) have a rivalry as well.

Underkane

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hitman Fri May 08, 2009 12:19 pm

when did i consent to any of this?
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen King Fri May 08, 2009 4:36 pm

yes maverick i am on nightmare and ok me and hitman will double team you when ur partner doesn't show and while we attack you underkane can come out and help you
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hitman Sat May 09, 2009 5:55 am

you all do know im not on nightmare any more
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down

Post  @ MR. ATPW Sat May 09, 2009 7:54 am

yeah i read up hitman it wouldve been good though but now it wont work unless frozen king and underkane team up against me the reason i'm doing this is because i want to solely be a singles competitor and with those tag titles i cant do that so i'm trying to get rid of them
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Frozen King Sat May 09, 2009 8:14 am

im cool underkane we can tag against mav in his rp or wat ever
Frozen King
Frozen King

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down