Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Show More Thanks To The GM'S

5 posters

Go down

Show More Thanks To The GM'S Empty Show More Thanks To The GM'S

Post  Superstar VGM Stealthy Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:23 pm

You Know A Lot Of You Guys Don't Show Any Thanks To The Gm's Around Here...And It's Pissing Me Off!!!!
You Know It Takes A lot Of Work To Set Up The Show With Graphics And Scripts And All The Pain Staking Time It Takes To Try To Make Every One Happy!!!! These Gm's Work Very Hard For Your Entertainment In This Game!!!! You Puke Eaters Needs To Show Some Love!!!! This Is E.B.W And We Are Suppose To Be A Team And Work Together To Make This Federation The Best Ever Federation On TWG! It Means A Lot To These Guys Who Puts In The Work For This Federation...They Might Not Demand Thanks...And Their Very Humble About It...But It Makes All The Differance In The World Of Them Knowing Their Hard Work At Least Gets A Thank You!!!
This Is Just My Thoughts On The Matter....But As Far As I Can See...Most Of You Are Worthless... And If It Was Up To Me...I'd Fire Most Of You...And Build A Real Team Roster That Supports The Federation. For The One's Who Does Take The Time To Say Thank You...THANK YOU! Because Your Being Apart Of The Greatest Team Ever To Hit The Wrestling Federation Roster On TWG. You Guys Are Awesome Because Your Good Human Beings...The Rest Is A Bunch Of Fucking Monkeys! Cheers
Stealthy Twisted Evil
Superstar VGM Stealthy
Superstar VGM Stealthy

Back to top Go down

Show More Thanks To The GM'S Empty Re: Show More Thanks To The GM'S

Post  GM King Neli Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:07 am

*kisses stealthy* thank you but you talk to much
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Superstar VGM Stealthy Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:32 am

Don't Ever Kiss Me Again....Eeeeek...Puking Puke.....Well At Least The Monkey's Will Have Something To Eat Now! lol!
Superstar VGM Stealthy
Superstar VGM Stealthy

Back to top Go down

Post  panther Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:55 am

most commonly people say well done at the end of a season.

but..........

i do not like ur post as i feel as if im being shouted at and getting made to say summin

panther

Back to top Go down

Post  Superstar VGM Stealthy Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:18 pm

To Bad Panther! Deal With It! Twisted Evil
Superstar VGM Stealthy
Superstar VGM Stealthy

Back to top Go down

Post  The Defiant Giant Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:56 pm

Stealthy wrote:You Know A Lot Of You Guys Don't Show Any Thanks To The Gm's Around Here...And It's Pissing Me Off!!!!
You Know It Takes A lot Of Work To Set Up The Show With Graphics And Scripts And All The Pain Staking Time It Takes To Try To Make Every One Happy!!!! These Gm's Work Very Hard For Your Entertainment In This Game!!!! You Puke Eaters Needs To Show Some Love!!!! This Is E.B.W And We Are Suppose To Be A Team And Work Together To Make This Federation The Best Ever Federation On TWG! It Means A Lot To These Guys Who Puts In The Work For This Federation...They Might Not Demand Thanks...And Their Very Humble About It...But It Makes All The Differance In The World Of Them Knowing Their Hard Work At Least Gets A Thank You!!!
This Is Just My Thoughts On The Matter....But As Far As I Can See...Most Of You Are Worthless... And If It Was Up To Me...I'd Fire Most Of You...And Build A Real Team Roster That Supports The Federation. For The One's Who Does Take The Time To Say Thank You...THANK YOU! Because Your Being Apart Of The Greatest Team Ever To Hit The Wrestling Federation Roster On TWG. You Guys Are Awesome Because Your Good Human Beings...The Rest Is A Bunch Of Fucking Monkeys! Cheers
Stealthy Twisted Evil
lol!

You are a sad, strange little man and you have my pity. Farewell

The Defiant Giant

Back to top Go down

Post  Superstar VGM Stealthy Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:35 pm

And You Defiant Giant....You Are A Cum Sucker! Cheers Fuck Tard!
Stealthy Twisted Evil
Superstar VGM Stealthy
Superstar VGM Stealthy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Thrax Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:47 am

Stealthy wrote:Don't Ever Kiss Me Again....Eeeeek...Puking Puke.....Well At Least The Monkey's Will Have Something To Eat Now! lol!

I ain't eating your puke, afro
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet
Level: 19
Class: Technique

http://www.endofworld.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down