Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King of Kings Gimmick

2 posters

Go down

King of Kings Gimmick Empty King of Kings Gimmick

Post  GM King Neli Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:48 am

Wrestler Name: King Neli
Nickname: King of Kings
Face/Heel: Heel
Catchphrases: Really? OH REALLY?
Male/Female: Male
Hometown: London, England
Weight: 275ib
Height: 6"4
Entrance Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rTufRpbdZg

Biography:

King Neli used to be a good boy back in school. He never used to get in trouble until he became 12. He made friends with people he shouldn't have. He done bad things such as get rude to his teachers, have fights in the parkin' lot. His most memorable fight was in a parkin' lot. It was dark. REALLY DARK. You could barely see the people around you let alone the person you was fighting.

The fight didn't go Neli's way. He had a busted lip and it was a parkin' lot brawl...Only way to win is knock out your opponent. His lip was bleeding and there was blood all over his shirt. His opponent speared him to the ground, punched him in the head twice but then Neli kicks him in the face. He stands up and gives multiple punches to his opponents face. He breaks the guys nose and the guys nose is bleeding. A few friends call the police for Neli's opponent. At the end of the fight everyone lifts Neli in the air and everyone is happy for Neli's a few jump on cars and dent the cars with happiness.

When Neli goes back to school the next day he broke his left fist from punching his opponent the day before. Everyone in school is talking about it. That's when him and a few of his friends form a Gang called Silent Shifters (S Dot S.)

After joining S dot S they had gang wars with a few other gangs. Neli started getting rude to his parents and much worse in school. He nearly got kicked out of school due to his behavior.

S dot S grew stronger together. They grew older doing more bad to the streets of London then ever. Then when Neli reached 18 he wanted to stop all the violence...All the mayhem...So he left S dot S as he wanted to achieve something in his life...He didn't wanna go back to school so he thought and thought....And remembered his fight in the parkin' lot...Then he thought to himself...Wrestling...That's what I want

Neli went back to his bad ways when he made fake certificates to get in a minor fed. He was the worst wrestler they had seen and kept losing. Neli had no practice the first time he even stepped in the ring was his debut. After he lost a few matches he decided to train. He trained 7 days a week until he got his first win. Neli was more determined then ever when he got his first win to win and win. Then winning became nothing to him so he joined bigger and better feds.

King Neli has been the best in his past few previous feds and even became a Vice General Manager a few times

Getting into a fed is now easy for Neli with his "real" qualities. But getting the title is now his main purpose.

Last edited by GM King Neli on Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

King of Kings Gimmick Empty Re: King of Kings Gimmick

Post  SKF Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:51 am