Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

The Future Young Guns champion

Go down

The Future Young Guns champion Empty The Future Young Guns champion

Post  Clevland Griffin Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:31 pm

--Click Click Boom by Saliva plays as Clevland walks down the ramp as the crowd cheers--
Clevland:Well it seems that me and Syndro have a title match at Data Overdose and you people get to choose the stipulation
--The crowd cheers--
Clevland: Like i care what you worthless people will choose
--The Crowd boos--
Clevland: the choices are what i think a normal wrestling match a Mixed Martial Arts match or a boxing match
Leo:Clevland is a former MMA performer
Clevland:as you all know i was in UFC and i am a 6 time light heavyweight champion i beat the best, Chuck Lidell, Shogun, and Rashad Evans and it was all under 2 minutes
--the crowd boos even louder--
Clevland: Keep booing like i care what you think of me the only reason i sided with you pathetic escuse of fans is because i was aiming for the gold and TBS well i was just using TBS in order to get a title shot and now that i have one i will become the neeeeew Young Guns Champion
--The Crowd chants You Suck--
Clevland: So Syndro all i have to say as the Powerfist, the American Bulldog is DYNOMIIIIIIIIITE!!!!!
--Click Click Boom plays as Clevland walks out of the ring and heads backstage--
Clevland Griffin
Clevland Griffin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Strength

http://triplecena.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down