Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Devastation of the backstage...

Go down

Devastation of the backstage... Empty Devastation of the backstage...

Post  Syndro Sanders Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:37 am

--You can see a long corridor. There are some technicians who are speaking to each other. Beside them is a table with technical stuff. Behind the table you can see Jenna and Chayne Saw. Suddenly you can hear a loud voice, a screaming person runs through the corridor. As he walks nearer the technicians you can figure out that the person is Syndro Sanders who has a hateful look on his face--
Syndro Sanders (shouts breathlessly): Where is he?!
--Syndro Sanders turns to the technicians as they look over to him. Then they ignore him and continue to talk to each other. Syndro Sanders straightly walks to them and grabs someone by the throat while pushing him against the wall--
Syndro Sanders: You didn't hear me, did you?!
Technician (scared voice): Yeah Sir, i have heared you clearly.
Syndro Sanders: So, where is Jason Manson?! I have searched him the whole night and couldn't find him...i need to find him, you understand?!
Technician: Yeah, sure Sir, but i can't help you as i didn't see him tonight.
Syndro Sanders: Damn you, you are more than useless!
--Syndro Sanders slams the technician to the ground. As he turns to the other technicians they start to run through the corridor. Suddenly Syndro Sanders points on Chayne Saw and Jenna who are still behind the table talking to each other--
Syndro Sanders (while walking to them): You don't want to follow the technicians?
Chayne Saw: Should i follow them?
Syndro Sanders: If you don't know where Jason Manson is you should run now!
Chayne Saw: Erm, i have seen him a few minutes before...
Syndro Sanders (interrupts Chayne Saw): ...Where?!
Chayne Saw: He talked about burning something...
Syndro Sanders: Oh my...
--Syndro Sanders pushes Chayne Saw and Jenna beside and runs to the table. He grubs under the table as he suddenly stands up with an extinguisher in his hand--
Syndro Sanders: That's what i need now...
--While Chayne Saw turns to Jenna again Syndro Sanders runs to Chayne Saw behind his back and hits him against his head with the extinguisher--
Jenna (screams): Help! I need medical help!
Syndro Sanders: That's for not fearing me!
--Syndro Sanders runs through the open door at the end of the corridor with the extinguisher in his hand--
Syndro Sanders: Now i will take back what is mine!
Syndro Sanders
Syndro Sanders

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down