Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

I'm so bored...

Go down

I'm so bored... Empty I'm so bored...

Post  Dr. Thrax Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:13 am

I'm so bored... British-soldier

--Gears of war by Megadeth plays throughout the arena and out of the smoke walks 'Blackout' Aaron Burton, his hair has grown out of its usual skinhead state and instead is mildy untrimmed, his facial hair has also been let to grow, despite all these changes Aaron is still in his usual camo attire then with a bored expression on his face Aaron raises his IC title and a barrage of green fireworks explode from behind him.
coming down the ramp Aaron remains with an uninterested upon his face, absent mindedly making gestures at the EBW crowd, slowly he climbs up the steps into the ring, once in the ring Aaron places his IC title on the ropes and grabs a microphone slowly Aaron walks back into the center of the ring and begins to speak.--

'Blackout' Aaron Burton: WOW, what an utterly pointless and boring week! I have no contender for my IC title, in fact I haven't even recived a challenge! Utterly pointless! are thier any wrestlers in EBW who want a title? any wrestlers who can match me on the mic? For gods sake I am so fu... I'm not allowed to swear. I am so BORED... I got disharged from the army for beating a staff sergeant half to death, thank god i've got connections, otherwise I would be in jail. I did that because I was bored.
So Neli, a friendly warning, stop me from being bored and you wont be found dead!

--Aaron begins to walk out of the arena continuing his fed up , upon grabbing his IC title he begins to shout choice at the audience who are now beginning to get increasingly hostile. At the top of the ramp Aaron turns around as if remembering something.--

'Blackout' Aaron Burton: And for gods sake someone challenge me!
--The Camera fades to black as Aaron walks out--
Dr. Thrax
Dr. Thrax

Character sheet
Level: 19
Class: Technique

http://www.endofworld.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum