Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

The Warrior's and Stealthy's Chat Room

3 posters

Go down

The Warrior's and Stealthy's Chat Room Empty The Warrior's and Stealthy's Chat Room

Post  Hades Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:03 pm

No rules, actually there is one, be your fuckin selves!
Hades
Hades

Character sheet
Level: 25
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

The Warrior's and Stealthy's Chat Room Empty Re: The Warrior's and Stealthy's Chat Room

Post  Superstar VGM Stealthy Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:06 pm

SWEET!!!! This Is A Great Idea...But I Don't Think It Will Pass....Those Fucking Retards Will Still Bitch And Moan And Complaine!...But Nice Try..... Very Happy
Superstar VGM Stealthy
Superstar VGM Stealthy

Back to top Go down

The Warrior's and Stealthy's Chat Room Empty Re: The Warrior's and Stealthy's Chat Room

Post  Hades Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:09 pm

well, if they like to live without knowing what ppl really think about them that means they're fuckin fake and they need to go fuck them selves.....why not think about this like an island in the middle of the pacific where ppl can say what they think about neli, about jp, about dylan, about me, about you, about every fuckin body in this fed without ppl gettin mad about it
Hades
Hades

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Superstar VGM Stealthy Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:10 pm

If Anyone Wants To Be Free From The Nut Sucking Fuck Tards Add Me As A Friend On TWG Just In Case We Do Get Ban....lol
Superstar VGM Stealthy
Superstar VGM Stealthy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:12 pm

p.s. leaving this topic alive is the only way to make us try to follow those fuckin chat rules
Hades
Hades

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Superstar VGM Stealthy Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:12 pm

Agreed...I'm Nobodies Puppet!!!! Im A Grown Man I'll Speak Any Fucking Way I Want And To Any One I Feel Like!!!! Thats For Sure!
Superstar VGM Stealthy
Superstar VGM Stealthy

Back to top Go down

Post  Superstar VGM Stealthy Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:16 pm

The Way I See It Saga Starts To Run His Mouth About You Then About Me....Fuck That If King Neli Wants To Cuddle His Balls Fuck'em Ill Make Our Own Forum!!!! Ban Us Because Of Him...That's Fucked Up.
BUT Neli Did Warn Me So I Cant Really Get Pissed At King...
This Will Be The Last Time Thats For Sure!!!!!!!!!! WORD

Im Glad All This Is Happening Now...Before I Resign Again!

Last edited by Stealthy on Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Superstar VGM Stealthy
Superstar VGM Stealthy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:18 pm

time for me to get some sleep, so if anybody wanna do something against me, stealthy, our posts or our chat while am at sleep it's like stabbing in the back and you'll find urselfs an enemy for a long loooooooooooooooooooong time, so my advice is, wait until i log in and talk to me first....

nighty night stealthy

u too bitches Razz
Hades
Hades

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Superstar VGM Stealthy Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:20 pm

Good Night Man...
Superstar VGM Stealthy
Superstar VGM Stealthy

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:29 am

And back again...wow, i have a strange feeling that makes wanna write here again and not on the ebw chat even if i was unbaned.....i feel this "chat" as a much more intense one.....but as i said it's only a "just woked up" feeling, i'll think about it.
Hades
Hades

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Booker T Jr. Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:45 am

* walks in*

What THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Booker T Jr.
Booker T Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:50 am

thank god somebody entered beside me and stealthy 'cause this room was kind of becoming something like mine and stealthy's garage, instead it's a nice fuckin pub Razz
Hades
Hades

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Booker T Jr. Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:05 am

*grabs Warriors penis and rips out and feeds it to jessica simspson*
*pets jesscia*

S.K: good girl
Booker T Jr.
Booker T Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:08 am

giving her my cock after all that shitty cock she got before it's like giving a nice grilled meat steak to a guy that always ate from mcdonalds
Hades
Hades

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down