Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

Poppy(LOOK AT POPPY THE INSANE GOD)

Go down

Poppy(LOOK AT POPPY THE INSANE GOD) Empty Poppy(LOOK AT POPPY THE INSANE GOD)

Post  Chuck Norris Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Reporter: Hello Ladies n Gentlemen wE WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME THE NEW SUPERSTAR TO EBW.............. Poppy
He's been through hell at his last FED n Before that Fed you dont wanna know So Poppy uncover your Face with that towel.

Poppy:What?? i dont listen any Fat guy like you Show me Respect cause im your Elder something like your Father dont ever ever tell me what to do you got that.

Reporter: Calm down take a chill pill take it easy man let the river's flow man come on....

Poppy: Let the river's flow Evil or Very Mad Listen did you tell this guy what i did to the last reporter remeber in if your watching any of you freak's like cowboy Mooooo and all you freak's will get Actioned Contrapsion n the New yoK CLOVER LEAF BOMB matter of fact i can show you better then i can tell you Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad *poppy kicks the Reporter in the stomach lifts him on his shoulders OMG!!!!!
Its THE DESERT storm AKA HES DEAD poppy puts him in the cutter position and slams his opponent n the crowd goes wild executing a Mortal Action Contrapsion!!* *poppy PICKS OPPONENT UP BY HIS LEGS LIKE THE CLOVER LEAF BUT NO THIS IS DIFFEERNENT HE PICKS HIM UP AND SLAMS HIM THE CROWD GOES WILD HE TAUNTS N HE KEEPS THOSE LEGS UP TURNS HIM UPSIDE DOWN STILL ON IN
THE CLOVER LEAF THEN HES UPSIDE DOWN LIKE CHARLIE HAAS OMG ITS N TIGHT THEN THE security's TRYIN 2 HELP THE PAIN STOP STILL N THE HOLD STILL LOcKED N<a executing a Mortal New York Clover Leaf Bomb!! Twisted Evil and thats the bottom LINe cause Poppy said so. and *Poppy disappear's in the E.B.W Locker Room

Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down