Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Something Wicked This Way Comes

Go down

Something Wicked This Way Comes Empty Something Wicked This Way Comes

Post  JohnnyBlaze Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:48 pm

The camera pans to the back to see a full parking lot outside of the Arena. A low bass can be heard and a squealing of tires as a car comes into view and a louder bass sound can be heard and you get a closeup of the Black Mustang with a bodykit and neon lights underneath it. It pulls into a handicap spot near the front of the building and parks sideways as the security guard looks up with a quizzical look on his face.
-
The security guard starts towards the car as a figure steps out and roots around in the back for his bags
-
Security Guard - Hey, I need to see your permit!
-
The figure continues to gather his bags from the backseat of the car as the security guard stands there tapping his foot. He clears his throat and the figure grabs the bags and sets them on the ground as the security guard speaks again
-
Security Guard - If you dont have a pass there sport, Your gonna have to move this car.. Now..
-
The figure gets his hat straight and the camera pans up from his jeans and shoes up to reveal a jersey with a big Hatchetman on the front with a necklace hanging down low. It pans up a little more to reveal Johnny "The Wicked One" Blaze! You can hear the crowd give a huge pop from the arena. He wears a smirk on his face and just scoffs as he picks up his bags and goes to walk past the Security Guard
-
Security Guard - Are you a deaf clown? I told you to move this car right now. Dont make me get violent with you Chuckles..
-
Johnny Blaze stops and drops the one bag to the ground and looks back at the Security Guard with the biggest smirk ever
-
Johnny Blaze - Violence? Thats what I do best my boy.. By the way.. We havent been introduced have we? Dont watch alot of TV? I see.. Well.. Firstly.. I would like to introduce you to Betty..
-
Security Guard - Who the hell is Betty? Is there more of you in that c-
-
Johnny Blaze swings the bag in his hand as hard as he can into the side of the skull of the Security Guard as a gash is opened up and the guard flies back into the bumper of Blaze's car. Johnny Blaze drops the bag and walks over to where the guard is laying
-
Johnny Blaze - Betty is my bag.. My name is Blaze.. Johnny Blaze.. And apparently you dont watch wrestling.. But then again.. Now you can see me in person..
-
Johnny Blaze smirks and delivers one swift kick into the skull of the Security Guard knocking him out cold
-
Johnny Blaze - Also.. I will park wherever the hell I please.. This whole federation is on lockdown.. That includes overweight security guards.. But the fans will appreciate it no matter what.. The wicked one has arrived.. Its time to raise some hell the only way I know how... Juggalo Style! And you owe me 350 bucks for a new paint job.. Freaking slob..
-
Johnny Blaze picks up his bags and goes to walk into the arena leaving the scene behind him

JohnnyBlaze

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum