Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Alan confronting Thanatos

Go down

Alan confronting Thanatos Empty Alan confronting Thanatos

Post  Alan The High Flyer Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:57 pm

- Alan comes to the sound of the Bomb Head / MCAT, with a Mic. in their hands, until, already in the ring until it takes the Mic. to his mouth and starts talking ... -

Alan The High Flyer: Thanatos, just realized that you do not deserve to be here, he left his brother, the cost of that?

- Alan for a bit, but soon she started to talk. -

Alan The High Flyer: Only lost one tag match, because of that the Baka (idiot) Syndro Sanders, however, come here, asking you to be a man, at least this time, and accept challenge me tonight.

- Alan, stopped again, so breathe a little and she started to talk. -

Alan The High Flyer: However, I want to face, without interruption, if you can take it.

- Alan gave a slight smile. -

Alan The High Flyer: Because this time, Hypnos can not do anything, incidentally, never did and never will, not by his side, Thanatos.

- Alan shows anger in his face. -

Alan The High Flyer: you tell his brother, but not even act like one, only, I am sorry for you because from now on, the floor will be your place, and I'll leave you there forever.

- Alan says with a higher pitch. -

Alan The High Flyer: Why, I am the Japanese Destroyer, and you or nobody will stop me. NEVER!

- Alan drops the Mic. his hand, and then exits the ring, heading to your Locker Room. -
Alan The High Flyer
Alan The High Flyer

Back to top Go down