Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Destiny Chooses The Strong

Go down

Destiny Chooses The Strong Empty Destiny Chooses The Strong

Post  Chris_Legend Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:02 am

The scene opens up in a small room backstage, with nothing but a chair, and a single light sitting right above it. A man is seen sitting in the chair. He has long black hair hiding his face, wearing a white dress shirt, with the sleeves rolled up, revealing the letters DE tattooed in blood red on his wrist. He rests his chin on his fists, staring right into the camera, as he slowly begins to speak.

Man - Hello, AtPW. You all may not know me, but my name is Chris Legend. Wait, what am I talking about, of course you know me. Everyone does. I'm the biggest Legend this business has ever seen. Regardless of whether or not you know who I am, I know who all of you are. The fans...

The fans' cheers echo throughout the arena, through the backstage corridors, and all through the building.

Legend - Those...greedy, selfish bastards. They only care about themselves.

Those loud, roaring cheers quickly turn to a flood of boos from the crowd.

Legend - Never once do they take the well-being of us stars into account. We go out there every night, and put on a hell of a show...but at what cost? What cost, I ask you?

Legend reaches into his pocket, and pulls out a small, metallic handgun, with the same DE engraved on it that is on his wrist.

Legend - Now, I know this gun means nothing to you all. But, let me tell you a story...I used to have a little brother...key word there? Used to. The stress that all of you greedy bastards put on me...I shot my brother. On national television. And you know what?

He drops the gun to the ground, and watches it bounce around a few times.

Legend - I have no regrets.

The crowd boos him some more, and starts into a "Legend SUCKS" chant.

Legend - I've got news for you all. No matter what all the stars backstage say...none of them care about any of you. They all care about one thing...money. But you all...you're sheep. You go where the guys in charge WANT you to go...and thats right to those seats, buying the overpriced tickets, sipping the overpriced soft drinks, eating the overpriced pretzels...You're all sheep, and nothing else.

He looks down at the ground, and starts shaking his head.

Legend - Destiny...chooses only those who further it's own needs. Now, that probably makes no sense to any of you, seeing as how all of you put together, have the intelligence of a piece of moldy bread. What it means...is that Destiny doesn't choose people based on how much they need it, or how good they've been...destiny chooses the people based on what they can give back. It doesn't care if you help half a million starving babies in Africa. It doesn't care if you bomb a couple of trade centers with some of your friends. It only cares about what you can give back to it, and nothing else. Do you want to be selected by destiny? Then, start saving up. It takes a lot for destiny to choose one man. Hell, I had to shoot my brother in the head on national television to do it.

He looks down at his watch, then back to the camera.

Legend - What I'm getting at is that I don't care about you people. I don't care if you like, or respect me. I don't need the pleasure of knowing what you think about me. I don't care. I simply don't. I know that I'm the best at what I do, and nothing will ever change that.

He lets out a long laugh, as the scene fades to black.

Chris_Legend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum