Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare Aftermath

2 posters

Go down

Nightmare Aftermath Empty Nightmare Aftermath

Post  The Prophet Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:24 pm

Sheldon "The Prophet" Theisen is standing in the backstage area, next to him is Sasha with a microphone in hand. The Prophet wearing a custom made black suit and his sunglasses on his head. Just above his head is a bandage where he was cut last week in his match with Insa, The Irish one half of The Kings.

Sasha: Here I am standing with The Prophet who just made his debut last week in his valiant effort against Insa whom he also called out for unknown reasons. Sheldon why did you call out Insa of all people and what were you thoughts on the match last week on Nightmare?

The Prophet: You're asking me why I called out Insa, really now why would you have to ask a question like that when you already know the answer. The reason I did it because I wanted to make the best impact I could possibly make and the best way to do that is to call out one of the better stars here in AtPW and that is Insa at the moment. Think of the momentum I could have gained if I defeated him, I came very close but was not able to finish the job. Not saying that he defeated me easily or anything but I don't know too many people that could withstand three finishers before getting put down for the count. My thoughts on my performance, I thought I was well prepared and focused for my contest. Believe me I don't have to use three of MY finishers on someone for get me to win, all I need is just one and it's lights out.

The Prophet takes off his sunglasses and places them in his right breast pocket inside of his jacket.

The Prophet: So this goes out as a warning to the Kings and anyone else in this company that has a problem with me, if you want a piece of me come and find me, you know where I'll be and I am just hungry for another challenge.

The Prophet turns his back to the camera and walks away.

Sasha: Strong words from Sheldon, only time will tell if he makes true to his words and makes a real impact here with this company.
The Prophet
The Prophet

Character sheet
Level: 22
Class: Balanced

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Aftermath Empty Re: Nightmare Aftermath

Post  GM King Neli Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:53 am

next season your defiantly in our world title feud
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin