Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Take back what is mine...

2 posters

Go down

Take back what is mine... Empty Take back what is mine...

Post  Syndro Sanders Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:12 am

--'Somewhere I belong' by Linkin Park hits through the arena while Syndro Sanders appears in front of the titan tron. He wears his 'Shattered Dream' T-Shirt, a black tight Jeans and chucks. He looks into the crowd with a determinedly look on his face. He raises the mic to his mouth and begins to speak...--
Syndro Sanders: I couldn't find Jason Manson last week...
--Syndro Sanders walks to the other side of the ramp--
Syndro Sanders: ...and that's not acceptable, because he still has something what's mine...
--Fans are cheering while he slowly walks toward the ring--
Syndro Sanders: And if I don't get it back tonight, he will pay at Pain Overdose...twice!
--Fans are cheering even louder while Syndro Sanders steps up into the ring--
Syndro Sanders: I know that Jason Manson thinks that i am vulnerable without my Dream Catcher, but he will feel how powerful pain can be, at Pain Overdose...
--Syndro Sanders walks back in forth in the ring--
Syndro Sanders: Now i have an offer for Jason Manson...
--Syndro Sanders points to the backstage area while speaking--
Syndro Sanders: You can come out here and hand over me my Dream Catcher or...
--Fans are getting excited while Syndro Sanders pauses--
Syndro Sanders: ...we will sort that out at Pain Overdose, and i can promise you, that you will have a pain overdose there, as we will have a...Hardcore Match!
--Syndro Sanders has a bright grin on his face while the fans are going crazy--
Syndro Sanders: No matter how you will decide, you will fall into a long and painfull nightmare...
--Syndro Sanders waits for Jason Manson to come out--

OORP: Please reply Jason ( We could heat up the feud by executing a finisher or something else...)
Syndro Sanders
Syndro Sanders

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Take back what is mine... Empty Re: Take back what is mine...

Post  Bruce Hardy Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:18 am

--"My Apocalypse" by Metallica blasts through the stadium as Jason Manson, wearing baggy black denim jeans and a black t-shirt and his camo kilt, marches down the ramp and in to the ring--
Aaron: "Now here comes Jason Manson in his usual dark attire."
Leo: "More important than his attire is that Jason is a prime suspect of stealing Syndro's Dream Catcher."
Jason Manson: "Hello Syndro. I would like to make it perfectly clear that I do have your Dream Catcher. I would also like to make it clear that your Dream Catcher is perfectly safe... for now."
--Jason starts pacing back and forth across the ring--
Jason Manson: "you see Syndro, no matter what happens to your Dream Catcher, the only person you can blame for it's outcome is yourself!
--Syndro looks at Jason with pure suprise and disbelief--
Leo: "What is Manson talking about!"
Aaron: "I don't know Leo, but he doesn't seems to be joking."
Jason Manson: "you see, you are the one who made your Dream Catcher an easy target. you put your Dream Catcher in your locker of all places, and you said straight to my face "You know that you never will be Young Guns champion as long as i am holding this Title. And i can promise you, this will be a long Title reign. As long as i have my dream which i am fighting for and my Dream Catcher which gives me the power, each and every new day, i am unstopable.," so Syndro, just because you can't keep control of your own personal possessions doesn't mean you should blame others for your misfortune."
--Jason Manson drops his mic and goes to leave the ring but as soon as he turns, Syndro catches him with a punch across the jaw, knocking Jason down--
Syndro Sanders takes Jason Manson in the Suplex position
Aaron: "Syndro is going for his finisher, the Dream Catcher!"
but Jason Manson flips over Syndro and weaves his arms under nome's arms and locks them together
Jason quickly hurls his opponent back keeping his hands locked and slams nome's neck and head to the mat executing
LEGENDARY Symphony Of Destruction!!

Leo: "OMG, Jason reversed the Dream Catcher! Maybe Syndro is a little weaker without his actual Dream Catcher."
--Jason kneels on to one knee over Sndro Sanders--
Jason Manson: "you Should really learn to not mess with maniacs, dude."
--Jason spits on to Syndro's unconscious face, then Jason gets up and leaves the ring while some EMTs come and help Syndro--

Last edited by Jason Manson on Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bruce Hardy
Bruce Hardy

Character sheet
Level: 8

http://wingandgloryboard.myfreeforum.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Syndro Sanders Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:42 am

Nice Jason, that is what i have expected... Smile
Syndro Sanders
Syndro Sanders

Character sheet
Level: 15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down