Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Chris Extreme talks about Pain Overdose

5 posters

Go down

Chris Extreme talks about Pain Overdose Empty Chris Extreme talks about Pain Overdose

Post  Chris Extreme Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:58 pm

--"Man with a Plan" blasts through the speakers as Chris Extreme walks to the ring with the Intercontinental Championship around his waist wearing a Pain Overdose shirt. He walks up the ramp and holds up his title while pyro explodes. He gets in the ring--

Leo: In just 4 days, the biggest Pay-per-view of the year Pain Overdose happens. And Chris Extreme who has been on a roll so far, who looks to continue at Pain Overdose when he defends the Intercontinental Championship against Maverick!

Aaron: Pain Overdose will be big for AtPW and especially for this young man. He could pull of the biggest win against Maverick in a Russain Roulette match!

Chris Extreme: Last week I defeated that new comer acekiller. There was no doubt I was going to win that match! Acekiller put up a pretty good fight, but me being me just won. 'Cause I am just good like that.

--The crowd begins to boo violently--

Chris Extreme: And in 4 days I wil defeat Maverick in a Russain Roulette match to retain my Intercontinental Championship! I have been on a roll. Nobody can stop me come Pain Overdose. Pain Overdose will be the highlight if my career. I mean think about it. I have been here for about 2 months and I have already been one half of the first ever unified tag team champions and the current Intercontinental champion!

Aaron: Chris Extreme is the fastest rising star in AtPW history!

Chris Extreme: After Pain Overdose I will prove I am on the main event level with guys like King Neli, Johnny Tike, Hades, Insa, Mattskee, and Dylan Meech! I will show all of you I can be World Championship material. Pain Overdose will be huge for me. My first ever Russiam Roulette Match. The cage will have no mercy to maverick, the weapons will give no mercy to maverick.

--The fans boo louder--

Chris Extreme: And come Pain Overdose, I will give no mercy to maverick!

--Chris Extreme raises his title while the crowd boos violently--

Last edited by Chris Extreme on Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:54 am; edited 6 times in total
Chris Extreme
Chris Extreme

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Chris Extreme talks about Pain Overdose Empty Re: Chris Extreme talks about Pain Overdose

Post  Dylan Meech Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:23 am

Chris you are facing Assiproll otherwise it would be a squash match, these matches are just to boost you into Pain Overdose
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14

Back to top Go down

Chris Extreme talks about Pain Overdose Empty Re: Chris Extreme talks about Pain Overdose

Post  Chris Extreme Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:30 am

Okay sure. I just need to change my RP.
Chris Extreme
Chris Extreme

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  @ MR. ATPW Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:01 pm

Maverick:Ugh! Don't you ever shut up? Jeez! Blah....Blah...Blah. Ever since you showed up here you have been talking like you are some kind of great wrestler and people should be worshiping you and Blah! No one cares about what you have to say. No one likes you. And I have a better chance of beating you at Pain Overdose. You have beat me once out of the numerous matches we have had against eachother. Lucky for me I have you first then me and Dylan get to fight it out for the EBW Heavyweight Championship. I will be the first person to win both titles.

--crowd cheers for Maverick.--

Maverick:That is the sound of millions of fans cheering for the soon to be EBW Heavyweight Champion and Intercontinental Champion. Thats a sound I could learn to love and I think I already have. Now before I go and retrieve my bat you best get out of here and do the world a favor and shut up!
@ MR. ATPW
@ MR. ATPW

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Speed

Back to top Go down

Post  Syndro Sanders Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:12 am

EBW doesn't exist anymore Mavy... Razz
Syndro Sanders
Syndro Sanders

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Extreme Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:47 am

Chris Extreme: Mav, you aren't going to win both titles. With two supreme submissionist, i doubt you will win one. Maverick you need to learn to forget about these guys.

The crowd boos at Extreme

Chris Extreme: Becaus these guys out here won't help you. There are just a distraction. If you were smart you would just forget about them. When Pain Overdose comes up you won't be able to survive me in my match. How do you think you are going to make it to your AtPW World Heavyweight title match? You won't! You have to pick one! The Intercontinental tite...

Chris Extreme raises his intercontinental championship

Chris Extreme: Or the World Heavyweight Championship. But I don't think you have a shot. You can't seem to bat guys like me and Dylan. Guys who use submssions and are in ring traied. You can't beat them! So I hope you have a really good game plan in 4 days because if you don't it you will leave with no gold after Pain Overdose!
Chris Extreme
Chris Extreme

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Hades Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:30 am

--Maverick gets an annoyed look on his face.--

Maverick:Ugh. And you start talking again. As for a gameplan, I'm going to destroy you. It will be quick and easy so I can rest and relax for my title match against Dylan. Dylan also has two matches meaning we both have an even shot at that title. No worries for all the amazing fans out there you don't have to see Dylan or Chris as champions anymore. I'm taking them both out.

--Crowd cheers.--

Maverick:Now before you start talking again, since you really don't know how to shut up, remember out of all our matches together how many have you won? What about me? How many have I won? How many times have I been a champion? How many times have you been a champion? And start talking again I guess I will try and listen even though I can't stand hearing your voice. You know that sound when you drag your fingernails across a chalkboard? Yeah your voice is like that.
Hades
Hades

Character sheet
Level: 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down