Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Long Over Due

Go down

Long Over Due Empty Long Over Due

Post  Eric "The Beast" Thompson Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:15 pm

--A Camera guy is walking around backstage when he hears a voice and looks around the corner to see Eric sitting on a bench talking to himself--
Eric "The Beast" Thompson: "After losing to Chayne Saw last week I've realized that I don't need you anymore to win matches."
Eric: "You need me and you know it. Also, there is no way you can get rid of me."
--Eric pulls out a black box that contains Beastie inside--
Beastie: "Nooooo, there is no need to split up the thing that is going to bring us to the top!"
--The Camera guy trys to get a better view but knocks over a box and falls to the ground--
Beastie: "We have someone spying on us go get rid or him so we can continue our sercret conference."
Leo: "Someone better come and save this guy or we will be short one Camera guy."
--Eric walks over to the camera guy and picks him up by the kneck--
Eric: "Now what should I do to you?"
--Eric hits the camera guy in the face and throw him on the ground. Eric walks over him and prepares to kick him in the face but JayZon walks around the corner and runs over toward Eric punches him in the gut then grabs his head and bashes it on the wall knocking Eric to the ground--
Leo: "Good someone came"
Eric: "Really your the one to come to his rescue? Didn't I destroy you a couple of weeks ago?"
JayZon: "You might have one the last time we fought but now I don't think you'll even stand a chance."
--Eric whipes the blood off from his lip and stands up and runs toward JayZon, JayZon grabs Eric by the head and then knees him in the face and while Eric falls backwards JayZon clotheslines Eric.--
JayZon: "Like I said I don't think you'll stand a chance."
--JayZon picks the Camera Guy up and walks away--
Eric "The Beast" Thompson: "JayZon you just helped prove my point. Now he will never return and I will be forever good...but JayZon I will end you."
--Eric gets up and puts Beastie back in his box and back into his locker and locks him away and then walks out of the lockerroom.--

Eric "The Beast" Thompson

Back to top Go down