Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

TSS backstage with The Hitman

Go down

TSS backstage with The Hitman Empty TSS backstage with The Hitman

Post  The Hitman Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:28 pm

--The Titan tron cuts into a long corridor, that appears unused, as there is trash, and old gym equipment thrown about it--
Leo: This is odd

--The Hitman can be seen walking down the hallway, followed by the camera, The Hitman waves his hand at the camera, and they both stop moving, The Hitman then turns to the camera--
The Hitman: Ok Crash, This is the hallway down to TSS's locker room, lets go see if he got our message

--The Hitman and Crashoverride both approach a door labeled "The Show Stopper's Locker room" The Hitman peaks inside--

The Hitman: Hah! Crash are you getting this?

--The Camera moves and you can see inside the room, inside there is some old gym clothes and some wrestling costumes neatly hung about some open lockers, and here is a camera man in a pink dress--

Camera Guy in dress:
They made me do it, man.
TSS: I'm gonna get them, don't worry.

--The Hitman and Crashoverride push open the door and walk right into the room--
The Hitman: Nice place you have here TSS.

--TSS turns to The Hitman with an enraged glare--

The Hitman: Sorry TSS, I didnt mean to interrupt.
--TSS stands up and approaches The HItman, and stares at him with the same glare--

The Hitman: Why so serious?

--The Hitman pauses and looks to the camera man in a pink dress--

The Hitman: Oh. It must be that guy. Pretty lady, dissapear.
--The Camera man in the dress quickly stumbles out of the room, and runs away.--

The Hitman: So TSS, before we fight our match, I just want you to know, that even though it is no DQ, I'll have crash interfere, and give me the win.

Leo: Wait...what? Isn't that something that he would usually do in a no DQ match?

The Hitman: Just giving you the heads up, I mean, it wouldn't be fair if me and crash were to just kick the crap out of you without warning.
--The Hitman begins to walk around the room, and looks through TSS's stuff, and as he does this looks up to speak--
The Hitman: So yea, I suppose you'll do the same call out Clevland, so to prevent that, I'll make sure that Crash beats him up so bad that he can't help you, sooooo dont try any tricks got it.
--The Hitman chuckles and looks up with a sort of friendly smile and waits for TSS to speak.--
The Hitman
The Hitman

Back to top Go down