Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here

Chris Extreme's return

2 posters

Go down

Chris Extreme's return Empty Chris Extreme's return

Post  Chris Extreme Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:34 pm

--A familiar theme blasts through the speakers while the crowd begins to boo violently--

Andrew
"Oh no, I thought he was gone for good!"

Blake
"Well you thought wrong!"

--Out comes Chris Extreme with his Intercontinental title on his shoulder. He raises his title up while pyrotechnics explodes through the air. He walks down the ramp and gets in the ring--

Andrew
"What is he doing here! Chris Extreme is a warzone superstar!"

Blake
"And he is the AtPW Intercontinental champion. He has done well ever since he was drafted to warzone!"

Chris Extreme
" Well, well, well. I am back for one night here at Nightmare, as the Intercontinental Champion!"

--The crowd boos louder--

Chris Extreme
" As you saw at the first warzone of this season, I pinned maverick one, two, three! With an amazing top rope extreme slash that won me this title, I earned it. I have to come over here to brag to all of you. But I can't leave Nightmare yet. I have to leave in a good way. By beating some loser here on Nightmare!"

--The crowd chants "loser, loser"--

Chris Extreme
"Tonight I am challenging a old buddy I had here. Tonight I am calling out the European Champion, Fissure! A man who pinned me at No limit to win his title. Now I am a champion and he is a champion. Fissure thought he was done with me after I got drafted to Warzone, but I am back to face him in a Warzone vs Nightmare match. Champion vs Champion! Let's see who is the better champion!

--Crowd goes crazy--

Chris Extreme
"Do you accept, Fissure?"
Chris Extreme
Chris Extreme

Character sheet
Level: 15
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

Chris Extreme's return Empty Re: Chris Extreme's return

Post  Fissure Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:01 am

-The lights start to flicker and "Tourette's" is echoing through the arena, we can see Fissure entering it, spitting out his cigar stub to the side and leaving people to wonder if the yellowy shine is stronger form his stained smirk or from the Championship belt he's dragging on the ground behind him. He stops at the top of the ramp motions for the music and the flickering to stop and pulls a mic that was sticking out of his pants. He seems to be in a happy, playful mood, and he speaks slowly, in no hurry with a strong east European accent.-

Fissure: Well, well, well... What do we have here? Chris Extreme, our Intercontinental Champion, demanding a match, huh? Well, you're starting to become more and more like this herpes on the side of my mouth and... well... somwhere else... (the crowd laughs) ...as I was saying, much like this herpes I'm not able to get rid of you. You get lost for a while, but you just can't stay gone, can you? You have to pop your scabby head in my face from time to time. And much like these maggots here in the arena (the crowd boos) you don't know any better and just have to bother me, and whine, and moan, and blah, blah, blah... Chris, my advice to you is to simply crawl away to wherever it is you crawled here from and forget all about this little incident... You know what, let's do this - I'll close my eyes and you can slip away and I'll do what i had planned for tonight - have a drinking contest with a case of whiskey - we'll try to determine if i can drink it, before it drinks me... And you can get back to polishing that there belt you have, and sticking it... well I don't need to tell YOU where. And these maggo...You know what, I'm not going to call you guys maggots anymore - maggots have a purpose in the cycle of life...

-As he talks to the audience, Chris is starting to look impatient and angry, and the crowd is booing him violently now.-

Fissure: All you people in here are about as useful as a glass eye... Anyway you all can get back to... whatever you do when you're trying not to be utterly useless, and we'll all be happy. OK? Ready? Here I go.

-Fissure drops his mic hand to the side and closes his eyes, waits a few seconds, while Chris is steaming with anger and is at a loss for words. After those few seconds passed, Fissure peeks with one eye to see Chris pacing in the ring smoking in a blaze of fury. Fissure opens his eyes and becomes serious all of a sudden.-

Fissure: Seems as though I overestimated your survival instinct - tonight Fissure's Carnage tour of '09 continues, but it is an end for you!

-He drops the mic and the belt and starts runnint towards the ring.-
Fissure
Fissure

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Extreme Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:44 pm

Chris Extreme
"Okay, I have a question for you, Fissure. Can you speak in English, I can't understand you gibberish."

--The crowd laughs as Fissure becomes angry--

Chris Extreme
"Obviously I am the better champion, but I wouldn't mind showing these customers and the Nightmare roster that I am better. You got lucky at No Limit, but you won't get lucky tonight. Tonight I will you do the same thing I did to maverick. Beat you"

--Chris Extreme drops the mic as both men stand face to face--
Chris Extreme
Chris Extreme

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Fissure Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:40 am

this looks ok to me do you want me to add something or do we just start fighting...
Fissure
Fissure

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Extreme Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:08 am

After this the ref should ring the bell and begin the match
Chris Extreme
Chris Extreme

Character sheet

Back to top Go down