Addicted to Pain Wresting
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Entrances
All of the Entrance will go here
Similar topics

A Step Closer to Stardom

2 posters

Go down

A Step Closer to Stardom Empty A Step Closer to Stardom

Post  Dylan Meech Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:03 am

--As a wave of boos consume the arena, Dylan Meech appears wearing his ring gear and his "Real Deal" Shirt over the top, his tag title is slung lazily over one shoulder, he smiles at the booing crowd and shrugs sarcasticly carrying on towards the ring, he advances up the steps and enters waiting for the crowd to hush--
Dylan: Once again the great Dylan Meech has proved exactly why he is the best in AtPW.... I told you people I would beat the ladies men single handedly!! I told you I would do it by submission!! The odds are always against me but Dylan Meech once again finds a way, I always find a way to beat the system...
--The crowd boo--
Dylan: And I'm just a step closer to Pain Overdose where I guarantee I will not only become the World Heavyweight Champion but I will defeat my Brother!!
--The crowd boo loudly at this last remark--
Dylan: And that brings me to why I'm in this ring right now... to arrange a Match with King Neli officially!! He's the Founder of AtPW, he doesn't NEED to sign a contract to make a PPV match!! Regrettably what he does need... is to shake my hand!!
--The crowd cheer at the thought of the match--
Leo: Shake Meech's hand? I'm not sure if my stomach can take this, Meech is gonna do something bad I can assure you!!

NELI REPLY Very Happy
Dylan Meech
Dylan Meech
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 14
Class: Technique

Back to top Go down

A Step Closer to Stardom Empty Re: A Step Closer to Stardom

Post  GM King Neli Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:08 am

--Nobody Famous hits the PA System. GM King Neli walks out the curtain and he signals for the music to stop. He has a mic in his hand and is walking down to the ring but stops on the ramp--
GM King Neli: Odds are always stacked against you? You always beat the System? Shake your hand? Dude none of those things have ever happened and never will...You may win a couple of matches...Fair play...But you cheat to win the rest...You always beat the System? The only system you beat is the Warzone System and you MADE that System all on your own...It's not hard to break your own System...Now if you was on Nightmare wrestling week in and week out then you wouldn't even be in our light-weight division
--GM King Neli carries on walking to the ring and enters the ring and stares in to Dylan's eyes--
GM King Neli: Oh wait a second...You WAS on Nightmare...And how good did you do then, huh? You was a failure on Nightmare Dylan. Always was and always will be...Remember how you couldn't beat Tike? Remember how he had you rapped under his finger? Well Dylan facts are you are only good in YOUR ground...When it's on my terms and my rules you have not one bit of a chance...
--GM King Neli looks at Dylan again, Then the fans and then back to Dylan--
GM King Neli: Your the most hated wrestler in AtPW...The fans hate you...Warzone hate you...And most Importantly...I...Hate...You
--The fans let out a huge Cheer--
GM King Neli: Now the way I am going to sort this out is end your General Manager career at Pain Overdose...An I quit match Dylan...And there is no way in hell you are not showing up because I've sorted it out with the board of directors...They agreed that if you don't show up then you are fired from AtPW not only as a General Manager but as a superstar also...You've got no where to run Dylan...You've got no where to hide...It's me and you till the end...BUUUT...A huge buuut here...You suggested the idea of Tike being the Special Guest Referee...I don't want this to be all on my terms so I accept Tike as the Special Guest Referee...I'll see you at Pain Overdose Dylan
GM King Neli
GM King Neli
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Level: 13
Class: Speed

https://a-t-p-w.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down